Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blog Post 3

          I did ask another student for feedback during my work in progress. I asked Nory for feedback on how my 2 in 1 project was coming, and if she thought I needed to change anything. Nory's feedback really helped me because she said that i should add word into tree. I used the advice Nory gave me was very helpful although i did not use the text in my work, I did appreciate the advice.
 Reminds me of a project I did in High School with cardboard, blue paper and brown ink
           This is the idea I based my work off of. I used my own unique ideas to change the original image because I did not put the text in the tree like this picture I also did not put leaves on the tree.I did use a source of inspiration for this piece of artwork and then combined it with the original image I found because I did not put the leaves on the tree I did also I did not put text in my artwork.
         
   
          For this art project I did try something I wasn't so sure about because I put a sunset behind a tree that didn't have leaves. normally you would see a tree with no leaves in the winter, and a bright sunset in the summer. So I kind of combined the two seasons.I picked a material or technique that I had already known which was colored pencils , but I combined that with learning about burnishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment