Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blog Post One 2014

 • I developed art making skills I have never been good at perspective drawings. As I took my time I was able to figure out the exact place the lines were supposed to be. I learned new techniques because I got to practice coloring with the value and shading. I did gain skill with a familiar material because colored pencil is my favorite media to use, but before I never added value to my colored pencil drawings.
• I did try something that I was unsure of. I wasn't sure how the sunset reflected in the water would look like so I wasn't going to do that part, but I decided to experiment with it. I did pick a technique that was new because I have never really mixed colors together with colored pencil to get different colors, but I tried it and it worked. I also wasn't sure about the value because I never done that before.
• I used my own unique ideas in my work becaus I added the sunset reflecting into the water. I did use a source of inspiration for this project I had three pictures on pintrest I found. One was a plain dock one had trees one had a sunset. I then combined the plain dock with the sunset and added the blue water and I  combined all of that together to make it original.

No comments:

Post a Comment