Friday, November 21, 2014

Clay 2014

• I developed art making skills
   For the clay project we had to make a good and each table had a different theme. My tables theme was dessert. For the theme of dessert I choose to do a cupcake. We had to make the food item out of clay. This was my first time using clay. I did gain skill in this art making skills because I have never used clay before, and so now I know how to use clay.

•I create original art
   I used my own unique ideas in my work because I created the cupcake myself. I also decided to paint my cupcake pink for the frosting ,and for the bottom I painted it brown for the wrapper. I found a picture on Google and tried to recreate that image out of clay. I then combined it with my own ideas because there was part of the cake showing I just painted all of the frosting and nothing showing under neath it. 
• I take risks
I did try something I was not sure about because I had to learn how to paint all the little details and add the value on the cupcake. I did pick a material that was new or different because for this project we had to use clay, and I have never used clay be for so it was fairly difficult for me to figure out how to form the cupcake and all the little details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment