Monday, November 24, 2014

Close-up abstract football

• I create original art
    I thought creatively during this art project because I used my own pictures. I also developed my own original ideas because I took five pictures of a football I had at my house. I used my own unique ideas in my work by using my own pictures and zooming in on them. I did use a source of inspiration for this project because my brother plays football. I also took my own pictures. Then cropped the pictures after I took them. 

• I developed my art making skills
   I learned techniques and processes as part of this project because I drew the main outline then I drew all the little circles to add texture under the brown color. For this project we had a choice of either colored pencil, chalk, and or piled pastels. I choose colored pencils. I did learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project by taking my time drawing all the little circles and mixing the colors together to make a perfect brown shade. 

• I take risks
    For this project I did try something that I wasn't sure about for this project. I was not sure about the little circles and if they would show up or how they would look. I did pick a material or technique that was new or different over something that was familiar because usually when I draw I do not draw a lot of details. Since this project was so close up I had to draw a lot of detail in order to be able to tell what the object in my drawing was.

No comments:

Post a Comment