Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Media

I'm •Jolly Rancher- Oil pastels 
For the jolly rancher drawing I got a red jolly rancher, and I had to add value and color my drawing with oil pastels. I started out by outlining my drawing in pencil. Then I added a light shade of red on the whole drawing. Then started out adding a darker shades, then getting lighter and lighter. Then I traced the letters onto the candy colored them in white then added blue around the letters. The wrapper was a deep yellow color so I started out by adding yellow, then orange then yellow again and mixing the colors together as I added the yellow. This media was my second favorite to use it was not as messy as the chalk but not as fine as the colored pencil.
•Peppermint- Chalk 
For the peppermint drawing I had to add value and color my drawing with chalk. I started out by outlining my drawing in pencil. Then I added the white stripes on the peppermint. Then added the red stripes on the peppermint. The wrapper was clear so I had to use white and add value where the wrapper was folded. This media was my least favorite because it was so messy, and it got everywhere. 
•Dum-dum- Colored Pencil 
For the dum dum drawing I had to add value and color my drawing with colored pencil. I started out by outlining my drawing in pencil. Then I added a light shade of white. Then I outlined my worlds and details on the wrapper. Then added diffrent shades of blue and black where the wrapper was folded. The media was my favorite to use because it was so fine and thin and it wasn't as messy as the chalk or pastels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment